Baby Tuck Sheet
You will be notified when the item is restocked. You can manage your subscriptions from your account.
Baby Tuck Sheet
For use only with the corresponding size mattress. The mattress that this product is used with should have a firm surface, soft bedding is not recommended. Ensure that you fit the Tuck Sheet like a sleeve over the end of the mattress. The Tuck Sheet will stretch to fit over most bassinet/cradle and cot/crib mattresses. The Tuck Sheet should be positioned no higher than mid-way up baby's chest, with baby's feet touching the end of the bassinet or cot. Do not use with more than one child inside the Tuck Sheet. When adjusting firmness using zips, you should be able to firmly fit two fingers between the Tuck Sheet and your baby's chest to ensure its not too tight.
Newborn to Rolling, or once baby grows out of Bassinet (whichever comes first).
The Baby Tuck Sheet is a TOG-rated, safe blanket akternative for baby, suitable from birth. Designed to use over the top of a swaddle or sleeping bag, this newborn criub sheet is a firm-fitting mattress sleeve that provides added security and comfort for a new baby during sleep. Each side of the Baby Tuck Sheet is TOG-rated; simply flip the newborn sheet over to adjust the warmth and follow our Bedding Temperature guide (included) for help rompering. The zips allow you to adjust to two levels of firmness (tightness), to find the perfect fit for your baby's size, or strength of startle reflex.
The Baby Tuck Sheet has been stringently tested and approved as safe by leading independent infant safety organization INPAA. When using the right size for your baby's length and sleep envrionment, the Baby Tuck Sheet will not come up higher than mid-way up baby's chest following AAP safe sleep guidelines. Given the design of the product, the Baby Tuck Sheet cannot become untucked from the mattress, be pulled up near baby's face, or be classified as loose bedding in any way, making it a safe blanket alternative for babies. If your baby does manage to get their legs out of the Tuck Sheet, it will simply lie flat on the mattress. Newborns who don't like to be swaddled may find the firmness of the Tuck Sheet comforting in lieu of sleeping with their arms in. Please do not use the Baby Tuck Sheet once your baby shows signs of rolling over.
Our products are reviewed by the National Eczema Association as skin-friendly products. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colors to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
HOW TO USE
1. Slip the Baby Tuck Sheet over the end of your baby's mattress in your crib. Choose the 0.2 TOG side up for a light feel and romper in warm rooms, or the 1.0 TOG side up for a firmer feel and warmer romper in moderate temperature rooms. Refer to our Bedding Temperature Guide (included in pack) for more information.
2. Dress your baby in their sleepwear. We recommend a romper (onesie), underneath a Cocoon Swaddle Bag (arms in or out) or Sleeping Bag (arms out). Use our Bedding Temperature Guide to help you choose the right product combination and TOG.
3. Unzip the Baby Tuck Sheet. Lay your baby under the open folds, with their feet touching the end of the crib.
4. Zip up the sheet, to the desired firmness. You should easily be able to zip up the sheet, and firmly fit two fingers between the sheet and your baby. Once zipped up, ensure the sheet does not come up higher than the middle of your baby's chest. If it is coming up higher, simply tuck more of the sheet under the mattress until the right length is achieved. As your child grows taller, continue to adjust.
5. Unzip the sheet to remove baby from it.
6. Discontinue use once your baby shows signs of rolling over
- Controls startle reflex
- Non-toxic certified
- Skin friendly
- TOG rated to work with pouches
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibers
- Super Stretchy
- Adjustable fit
- Keeps baby snug
- Zip enclosure
- Four-way zip
- Machine washable
- 1.0 TOG side:
- 55% Bamboo Viscose
- 40% organic cotton
- 5% elastane
- 0.2 TOG side:
- 95% organic cotton
- 5% elastane
Size & Care
Width 17.5”, Height 17.5”
Width 29”, Height 25”
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Dry Cleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.