Cocoon Swaddle Bag (1.0 Tog) - Grey Marle
Our Cocoon 'no origami' baby Swaddle Bags are designer to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from. The simple zip up design will keep baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping.
1.0 TOG Mild Pouch 70-75°F
Why babies love the Cocoon Swaddle Bag
- Arm poppers transition from arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
- TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
- Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Gives a feeling of closeness and comfort, mimicking the womb
- Restricts startle reflex whilst allowing movement for healthy growth
- Super stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
- Soft, breathable organic cotton is gentle on newborn skin
See our size chart here: https://www.ergopouch.com/pages/new-size-guide
We recommend pairing this product with an under-layer from our Pajamas
Please see our What to Wear Guide for more information on dressing your baby for the appropriate room temperature.
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag meets all safety standards in America
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water-based dye
The Cocoon Swaddle Bag is a skin-friendly product as reviewed by the National Eczema Association of America
A free room thermometer is included with this product
GOLD Best Sleepwear Collection (Baby Sleeping Bags) Junior Design Awards 2019 UK
TOP PRODUCT Eco Awards 2019 USA
SILVER Best Swaddle, Bounty Baby Awards 2019, AUS
Members of JPMA
Add to Babylist
FABRIC: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- 0-3 Months - fits up to 15lbs - Length of swaddle - 23 inches
- 3-12 Months - fits 15-26lbs - Length of swaddle -31inches
Measurements are from shoulder to feet
ergoPouch are an Australian owned company who design quality baby swaddles, sleeping bags and sleep suit bags that are both fashion forward and practical.
All our products are made from skin-friendly, natural fibres, including Organic Cotton, Merino and Bamboo. We also choose natural fibres for the fillings to improve breathability and temperature regulation.