COVID-19 Operations Update
As at 1st March 2021
To our incredible community, firstly a huge thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times. As we are based in Idaho, USA our warehouse is currently operating with limited resources due to lockdown restrictions. We are doing our best to dispatch and assist as quickly as possible to supply our community with sleepwear.
At present, please give us 2 business days after you place an order on ergopouch.com to pack and dispatch your goodies. From this point, your will receive a tracking email with a link from ergoPouch. If you have not received a tracking number/link within 2-5 days from placing your order, please contact [email protected] Our Customer Service Team will aim to get back to you within 2 - 5 business days.
- Due to a large amount of orders during Cyber Sale period, please allow extra 3-4 days for your order to be packed. There are also expected to be delays with delivery services.
- Weekends and public holidays are not counted as business days
- Courier tracking may not update, even if the parcel is en route.
- Our Couriers are inundated with online purchases so please allow additional time for delivery.
- We dispatch orders from our warehouse based in Idaho. Due to the current operating conditions of our couriers, orders may take longer to deliver.
- Due to the current surge of parcels in the system, our neighbours on the West Coast may face some additional delays (extra 3-5 days on top of standard delivery). Shipments to Canada will also experience a delay.
Our retail stockists also have a supply of ergoPouch products around USA & Canada. Check our stockist page to contact your nearest store.
Returns and Exchanges
For orders made on ergopouch.com, we are extending our returns policy to 30 days to cater for families who cannot get to a post office to return their product, due to lockdown or quarantine. All other aspects of our existing returns policy apply, see below for more details and how to create a return.
Please contact our customer service team via [email protected] if you have any questions or issues. As our customer team may be working from home in line with government recommendations and at our own discretion with their safety in mind, we ask you email first and not phone for more efficient service.
Once again, thank you for the love, support and patience during these times.