Hip Harness Jersey Sleep Sack 2.5 TOG
You will be notified when the item is restocked. You can manage your subscriptions from your account.
Perfect for 17-23°C / 62-73°F
What is a TOG?
TOG stands for Thermal Overall Grade and is a unit of measurement for insulation and warmth of sleepwear and bedding. The lower the TOG rating, the lighter the fabric; the higher the rating, the more padded and insulated it is.
Hip Harness Jersey Sleeping Bag
The Hip Harness Jersey Sleeping Bag has been tested to fit the Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Brace and Rhino Brace. Please use your child's weight to find the most appropriate and safe size for them. A sleeping bag should be well fitted around the neck and the armholes to avoid your baby slipping through. When on your child, the pouch will have additional length below the harness. This length can be left as is, or rolled up underneath the harness for your child's brace to rest on, if that's comfortable for them. Once your child is out of their hip harness, they can continue to safely use the jersey sleeping bag as their regular sleeping pouch.
|Same as size||000-1y||00-2y|
|Chest width (cm)||30cm||32cm|
|Chest width (inch)||11.8"||12.6"|
|Bottom width (cm)||70cm||78cm|
|Bottom width (inch)||27.6"||30.7"|
|Pouch length (cm)||80cm||90cm|
|Pouch length (inch)||31.5"||35.4"|
|Child weight (kg)||6-10kg||8-14kg|
|Child weight (lbs)||13.2-22lbs||17.6-30.9lbs|
|Child height (cm)||62-76cm||68-92cm|
|Child height (inch)||24.4"-29.9"||26.8"-36.2"|
For infants and toddlers who wear a hip harness or brace to treat Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH)
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Made & filled with organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibers
- Slim-fit and stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
How To Use
- Lay Jersey Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
- Lay child on top of Jersey Bag. Put arms through the arm holes and tuck legs/brace into pouch, zip up. The extra length of the pouch can be rolled up underneath the brace, for your child's brace to rest on if thats comfortable for them.
- To change a nappy or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs/brace and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
- Layer underneath for warmth as needed, and/or use our Arm Warmers on top for extra warmth.
- The Jersey Bag can continue to be used as a safe sleep option once your child's hip harness is no longer required.
For a visual guide on how this all comes together check out our How to Use the Hip Harness Sleeping Bag Video
Always sleep baby in a safe sleep environment.
Materials & Care
Body, Sleeves & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
Gentle cold machine wash in mild detergent. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable (P).
Fire Hazard Label
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014: CAUTION Keep away from heat and flame.
Size & Safety
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See our Size Guide for more information.
For sleep only. Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.