Newborn Hospital Pack
You will be notified when the item is restocked. You can manage your subscriptions from your account.
Cocoon Swaddle Bag
Please use your child's weight to find the most appropriate and safe size for them. To comply with safety requirements, our Cocoon Swaddle Bags have a firm fit around the neck, shoulder and chest area to prevent your little one from slipping inside. You should be able to put 2 fingers inside the neck opening for the correct fit. Please do not size up to the next size until your child meets the weight requirement, for safety reasons.
|Same as size||0000||000||00||0|
|30" - 0.2 & 1.0 TOG
31.5" - 2.5 TOG
*Previously size 2-6 months, suitable for child weight 11-18lbs (5-8kg)
^Previously size 3-12 months, suitable for child weight 15-22lbs (7-10kg)
For newborns and babies either swaddled, or arms-out sleeping once rolling.
This pack saves you 20% off! Wondering what to pack in your hospital bag for your newborn baby to sleep in? After reviewing hospital room temperatures, we have designed the perfect combination of TOG rated, safe-sleep, natural fiber products to keep your newborn snug and warm during your hospital stay and beyond.
This pack includes:
- - 1 x 1.0 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag in size 0000
- - 1 x 0.2 TOG Romper in size 0000 - to be worn underneath the swaddle
Made from Organic Cotton and super soft Bamboo which is best for sensitive skin. Our Cocoon Swaddle Bag has received acknowledgement from The International Hip Dysplasia Institute for being a “hip-healthy” product. All ergoPouch products are ergonomically designed for optimal hip development.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibers
- Super Stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Converts to sleeping bag
- Keeps baby snug
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
Size & Care
HOW TO USE
1. Dress baby in the Romper, with or without a singlet underneath for added warmth
2. Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed
3. Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs into swaddle, and zip up with baby's hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest).
4. To change a diaper or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
5. To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
If your newborn baby does not like being swaddled, it is safe to sleep the in the Cocoon Swaddle Bag with their arms out from the beginning.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Do not use over the top of a sleeping bag, sleep suit or sleep onesie with sleeves.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
Fire Hazard Label
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: