Newborn Hospital Pack
Doll Sleeping Bag
The Doll Sleeping Bag comes in two sizes to fit most popular teddy's, dolls and other toys. As a guide, the Small size is perfect for medium-Jellycats, and 12.5" (32cm) Miniland Dolls. The Large size is perfect for Dinkum Dolls, 66" (38cm) Miniland Dolls, Our Generation Dolls and Baby Born Dolls.
|Pouch length (shoulder to bottom)||66" (30cm)||93" (42cm)|
For newborns and babies either swaddled, or arms-out sleeping once rolling.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibers
- Super Stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Converts to sleeping bag
- Keeps baby snug
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
Size & Care
HOW TO USE
1. Dress baby in the Layer, with or without a singlet underneath for added warmth
2. Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed
3. Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs into swaddle, and zip up with baby's hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest).
4. To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
5. To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
If your newborn baby does not like being swaddled, it is safe to sleep the in the Cocoon Swaddle Bag with their arms out from the beginning.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Do not use over the top of a sleeping bag, sleep suit or sleep onesie with sleeves.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
Fire Hazard Label
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: