Newborn Hospital Pack
You will be notified when the item is restocked. You can manage your subscriptions from your account.
Cocoon Swaddle Bag
Please use your child's weight to find the most appropriate and safe size for them. To comply with safety requirements, our Cocoon Swaddle Bags have a firm fit around the neck, shoulder and chest area to prevent your little one from slipping inside. You should be able to put 2 fingers inside the neck opening for the correct fit. Please do not size up to the next size until your child meets the weight requirement, for safety reasons.
|Same as size||0000||000||00||0|
|30" - 0.2 & 1.0 TOG
31.5" - 2.5 TOG
*Previously size 2-6 months, suitable for child weight 11-18lbs (5-8kg)
^Previously size 3-12 months, suitable for child weight 15-22lbs (7-10kg)
For newborns and babies either swaddled, or arms-out sleeping once rolling.
This pack saves you 20% off! Wondering what to pack in your hospital bag for your newborn baby to sleep in? After reviewing hospital room temperatures, we have designed the perfect combination of TOG rated, safe-sleep, natural fiber products to keep your newborn snug and warm during your hospital stay and beyond.
This pack includes:
- - 1 x 1.0 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag in size 0000 – a perfect thickness for hospital room temperatures and home temperatures between 21-24°C / 70-75°F
- - 1 x 0.2 TOG Long Sleeve Layer in size 0000 – to be worn underneath the swaddle to create the perfect warmth for your baby when sleeping in the above room temperatures
- - What to Wear Guide
Made from soft, breathable, stretchy organic cotton and bamboo, our products are certified non-toxic, dyed with water based dyes, and gentle on newborn skin. A zip enclosure on both products protects your child's delicate skin. Both products comply with AU, US, UK and EU safety and quality standards and is reviewed by the National Eczema Association as a skin-friendly product.
Our Cocoon Swaddle Bags are designed to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from. This zip-up swaddle is TOG rated for warmth to keep a baby snug, comfortable and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping from day one. It's firm enough to restrict startle reflex while still allowing stretch and movement for healthy growth and full chest expansion when breathing. The handy arm poppers transition the Cocoon from an arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag when baby is showing signs of rolling. Finally, the two-way zipper makes for quick and easy diaper changes during sleep with minimal disruptions. A handy FREE What to Wear guide is included with the products to help parents easily figure out how to dress their babe appropriately for sleep no matter the temperature.
The 0.2 TOG Long Sleeve Pajama is designed to be worn as a layer underneath any of our pouches. The slim-fit designs prevents bunching underneath your child's swaddle, and the breathable, natural fibers help regulate body temperature and prevent overheating. Full of handy features such as 3-way zips for easy diaper changes and dressing, foldover hand and foot cuffs, and zip guards.
You save 20% off when purchasing these items as a pack.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibers
- Super Stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Converts to sleeping bag
- Keeps baby snug
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
Size & Care
HOW TO USE
1. Dress baby in the Layer, with or without a singlet underneath for added warmth
2. Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed
3. Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs into swaddle, and zip up with baby's hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest).
4. To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
5. To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
If your newborn baby does not like being swaddled, it is safe to sleep the in the Cocoon Swaddle Bag with their arms out from the beginning.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Do not use over the top of a sleeping bag, sleep suit or sleep onesie with sleeves.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
Fire Hazard Label
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: