Sheeting Sleeping Bag 1.0 TOG
You will be notified when the item is restocked. You can manage your subscriptions from your account.
Sheeting Sleeping Bag
Please use your child's weight to find the most appropriate and safe size for them. A sleeping bag should be fitted around the neck and the armholes to avoid your baby slipping through. It should also be bell shaped in the bottom to allow for easy leg movement. Please do not size up to the next size until your child meets the weight requirement, for safety reasons.
|Same as size||000-1y||00-2y||2-4y||4-6y|
|Follow height markers||Follow height markers|
*Previously size 2-12 months
^Previously size 12-36 months
Best for infants who are rolling and sitting, and toddlers.
OUTLET Please note: Outlet styles are previous season products and prints. Price as marked. No further discounts apply. Discount codes are not valid for Outlet products. No returns or exchanges unless faulty.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibers
- Silky Smooth
- 400 Thread Count
- Stretchy Side Panels
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- Body: 100% Organic Cotton
- Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Size & Care
2-12M: Length 31 inches.
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Sheeting Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
2. Lay child on top of Sheeting Bag. Put arms through the arm holes and tuck legs into pouch, zip up.
3. To change a diaper or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed, and/or use our Arm Warmers on top for extra warmth.
Always sleep baby in a safe sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See our Size Guide for more information.
For sleep only. Do not allow a child to walk around when wearing the Sheeting Bag. Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
Fire Hazard Label
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: