Sleep Suit Bag 1.0 TOG
You will be notified when the item is restocked. You can manage your subscriptions from your account.
Doll Sleeping Bag
The Doll Sleeping Bag comes in two sizes to fit most popular teddy's, dolls and other toys. As a guide, the Small size is perfect for medium-Jellycats, and 12.5" (32cm) Miniland Dolls. The Large size is perfect for Dinkum Dolls, 66" (38cm) Miniland Dolls, Our Generation Dolls and Baby Born Dolls.
|Pouch length (shoulder to bottom)||66" (30cm)||93" (42cm)|
Best for toddlers who are walking, and pre-schoolers transitioning to a big bed.
The award-winning Sleep Suit Bag converts from a Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the 4-way zippers. The 400 thread count organic cotton outer has a silky smooth feel, and is made from an easy-care woven cotton fabric, similar to the feel of a flat sheet on your own bed. The stretchy side and shoulder panels are made from organic jersey cotton and ergonomically designed to allow your little one to move freely and prevent getting tangled during sleep.
In Sleep Suit mode (with legs), this is the perfect sleep solution for little wrigglers and movers who like more leg freedom in sleep, and toddlers/pre-schoolers transitioning from crib to bed. Whilst in suit mode, the product can also be used with a 5-point harness such as in a stroller for day sleeps on walks or a car seat*. In Sleep Suit mode, the product provides comfort by not restricting the legs during sleep, and reduces the risk of crib climbing injury. Grip pads on the feet keep your little one stable if walking overnight to the bathroom (or into your room!). The four-way zippers provide ease of use for overnight toilet training. In either Bag or Suit mode, the product is hip-friendly for growing hip joints.
The 1.0 TOG sleeping bag suit is perfect for keeping a child warm during sleep in room temperatures 21-24℃ / 70-75℉. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the crib when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be assured the breathable GOTS certified Organic cotton will help your child maintain an even temperature whilst sleeping, and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm. We recommend pairing this pouch with one of our TOG-rated Rompers or bodywear underneath, or Arm Warmers over the top for extra warmth (all sold separately).
The Sleep Suit Bag complies with AU, US, UK and EU safety and quality standards and is reviewed by the National Eczema Association as a skin-friendly product. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colors to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
*Safety warning - do not use a padded sleeping bag or suit (2.5 TOG or 3.5 TOG) in a car seat.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibers
- Separate legs
- Silky Smooth
- 400 Thread Count
- Stretchy Side Panels
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Four-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- Feeding tube friendly
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- Body: 100% Organic Cotton
- Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Sleeves: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Size & Care
3-12M: Chest 31 cm, Length 80 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-84 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M: Chest 33 cm, Length 90 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
2-4Y: Chest 35 cm, Length 105 cm.
To fit: Height 92-108 cm, Size 2-4
4-6Y: Chest 38 cm, Length 120 cm.
To fit: Height 108-120 cm, Size 4-6
HOW TO USE
In 'Bag' mode:
1. Use like a regular sleeping bag. Given the zip configuration, we suggest only opening the upper zips to dress.
2. Put your childs legs into the bag first, in an upright or lying down position. Pull up over shoulders and put the arms in last. Zip up.
3. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the bag and zip up when finished.
To transition/use as a Suit:
1. Undo the zips in the lower portion of the pouch
2. Connect the front left zip to the back left zips, and zip up all the way to the crotch. Repeat on the right side and voila, you have two 'legs'.
3. Dress your child in the Suit by opening the upper zip only. Given the zip configuration, we suggest putting your child's legs in first, in an upright position, and then putting the arms in.
4. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower leg zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the suit and zip up when finished.
To use in a 5 point harness, ensure the bag is in 'Suit' mode with legs.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.