Did you know that 2 out of 3 first-time parents register on Babylist? It’s a big & trustworthy business in the USA!
We are so proud to partner with Babylist to help expecting parents curate their perfect baby registry gift list.
We love that Babylist takes a lot of the stress away in preparation for your baby, their aim is to connect expecting parents with the best & most reliable babywear in the industry and simplify the journey with personalized and unbiased support for all parents.
You can now add ergoPouch products to your Babylist registry directly from the ergoPouch website from every product page! Simply choose your ergoPouch product from the Newborn section, visit its product page of your baby registry must-haves, and click ‘Add to baby Babylist’ below the SHOP NOW button.
If you have a baby registry list already created, it’ll simply add to your list straight away; but fear not, if you don’t have a list already set up, you can simply create a new list without leaving our site. Genius, we know!
Must-have baby registry items
Need some guidance on what to add to your baby registry list? We’ve got you covered.
Here are six great suggestions for your baby registry must-haves:
- Cocoon Swaddle Bag - A no-hassle, wrap-free, zip-up newborn swaddle
- Bamboo Maternity Robe - Our Matchy Matchy Robe is the perfect pregnancy and postpartum robe
- Natural Butterfly Cardi - A transition sleep aid to help ease baby from swaddling to arms-out sleeping
- Newborn Hospital Pack - An adorable matching baby swaddle and romper
- Newborn Rompers - Designed to be worn as a layer underneath your baby's swaddle or pouch for extra warmth
- Baby Window Blockout - An easy-to-use blockout window shade to minimize sleep disruptions
How many items should you have on a baby registry?
It depends on what you need! We recommend adding 20-30 items to your registry to give your family and friends more choice in what they choose to purchase.
Congratulations from all of us at ergoPouch, happy shopping for your little one and we wish you all the best in your sleep journey.